ALEC CorporationsThe alphabetical list below contains the names of for-profit
|Learn more about corporations|
VOTING to rewrite our laws
- Find corporate trade groups here.
- Find other special interest groups here.
- Find ALEC law and lobbying firms here.
- Find government groups here.
- Find corporations that have cut ties to ALEC here.
Published by Charleston Voice, 05.09.12
Not only should ALEC have their IRS tax-exempt charter withdrawn, but likewise for their enemies, "Common cause", for instance, as well as all other "charities..... churches, synagogues & mosques included. Are your state elected reps on the list? See ALEC's tax filing Form 990. See the corporate membership list posted by "Source Watch"., a project of the tax-exempt Center for Media & Democracy which describes its charity as "receiving substantial funds from a government unit." CMD is closely aligned with leftist Amy Goodman's DemocracyNow! , also a tax-exempt entity.