After posting yesterday TheDailyBell's informative reference to deCarbonnel & his videos, I was reluctant to belabor the issue, but a well-informed subscriber prodded me, so here we go.
From Don't Tread on Me
My Critique of “What I Have Been Afraid To Blog About: The ESF and Its History.”
- Ended any real monetary reforms.
- Prevented debt free finance from coming back.
- Bankers now established their ability to manipulate 90% of the money supply.
- The Fed centralized power of banking and industry into few hands.
- Gave the bankers political independence.
- Eliminated competition from other banks.
- Gave control over industry, politics and media.