Congressional authority will be end-rounded and ignored - - up yours Constitution!
The agenda for a North American Union is underway and a new security perimeter deal will blur the lines at the border and further erode the sovereignty of Canadians and Americans. On November 13th Stephen Harper, Barack Obama and Felipe Calderon met for the North American Leaders Summit to discuss their plans for the NAU.
Meanwhile CETA the Canadian-European Comprehensive Economic and Trade Agreement presents itself as a major step towards a New World Order and the centralization of power.
Paving The Way For A North American Union
United We Fall
A film by Bryan Law and Dan Dicks "United We Fall" is a documentary about the North American Union that is being developed right now between Canada, the United States, and Mexico. For years this topic has been debated in the news and in political circles as being a possible future for North America.
In recent years, the mood has shifted and a rift is developing between those who want a Deeply Integrated North American Community, and those who wish to retain their national sovereignty. This film takes a look at both sides by interviewing both insiders and activists who have been at the heart of this heated debate.
The film also looks to the broader agenda of building a world government and its implications.
- Robert Pastor (Council on Foreign Relations)
- Allan Gotlieb (Trilateral Commission, Bilderberg)
- Herbert Grubel (Creator of the "Amero")
- John Manley (President of the Canadian Council of Chief Executives)
- Luke Rudkowski (We Are Change)
- Dan Dicks (Press For Truth)
- Vijay Sarma (Political Activist, Independent Journalist)
- Dr. Andrew Moulden (Canadian Action Party)
- Richard Syrett (Talk Radio Host)
- United We Fall Three Nations. Two Sides. One Union.
Directed by Bryan Law Produced by Dan Dicks & Bryan Law United We Fall on DVD includes over two hours of special features such as deleted scenes,
Director/Producer commentary, behind the music and more. Own your copy on DVD and then make copies and give them to your friends, family members and complete strangers.