“Folks, we’re getting ready for one massive economic collapse,” Hagmann told TruNews host Rick Wiles.
“We have problems . . . The federal government is preparing for civil uprising,” he added, “so every time you hear about troop movements, every time you hear about movements of military equipment, the militarization of the police, the buying of the ammunition, all of this is . . . they (DHS) are preparing for a massive uprising.”
Hagmann goes on to say that his sources tell him the concerns of the DHS stem from a collapse of the U.S. dollar and the hyperinflation a collapse in the value of the world’s primary reserve currency implies to a nation of 311 million Americans, who, for the significant portion of the population, is armed.
Uprisings in Greece is, indeed, a problem, but an uprising of armed Americans becomes a matter of serious national security, a point addressed in a recent report by the Pentagon and highlighted as a vulnerability and threat to the U.S. during war-game exercises at the Department of Defense last year, according to one of the DoD’s war-game participants, Jim Rickards, author of Currency Wars: The Making of the Next Global Crisis.
- FEMA Camps Preparing for Massive Influx of New Arrivals?
- Photographer Ernest Withers doubled as FBI informant to spy on civil rights movement
- Will Americans Follow French Example Of Mass Civil Unrest?
- Americans preparing like never before – are you ready for the unexpected?
- UBS: Euro Collapse Could Lead To Martial Law, Civil War
- Surviving Civil War II: Preparing for Economic, Political & Social Collapse