Search Blog Posts

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Racy photos of Barack Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham - *vid*

Still proud to call yourself an American?

Is This Communist Obama’s Real Father?


Racy photos of Barack Obama’s mother, Ann Dunham, have surfaced in vintage fetish and bondage magazines. The photos, taken at Frank Marshall Davis’ house in Honolulu, help illustrate the intimate relationship between Dunham and Davis. Is he Obama’s real father?

Read more about "Dreams of my REAL Father" 

Director at National Press Club

Joel Gilbert excoriates Mainstream Media in DC



As I speak today, here at the National Press Club in Washington DC, what strikes me as most disturbing is that any one of the hundreds of American journalists in this building could win the Pulitzer Prize, just by writing about the evidence presented in Dreams from My Real Father.

I accuse all major American Television networks and most Cable News networks of gross violations of the Journalists Creed.

I accuse ABC, NBC, and CBS network news Divisions of violating the public trust by refusing to cover my documentary film, and for ignoring all the revelations about Obama's background that other researchers have produced. I accuse MSNBC of an intentional and often vile campaign of lies and misrepresentations to protect Barack Obama's false narrative.

I accuse Newmax.com of censorship and suppression of the news. On May 2 of this year, I paid Newsmax $ 4,350, in advance, for an advertising campaign. They pulled it at the last second. "Why?" They said it was because they wanted "to move to the Center".

I also accuse all the main stream print media, like the Washington Post, the New York Times, Newsweek, Time Magazine, all their ilk, of intentionally suppressing the truth about Barack Obama's history and agenda and refusal to cover my findings.