So what is biomedical and life-science research? According to Wikipedia, Biomedical research (or experimental medicine), is known as medical research, is the basic research, applied research, or translational research conducted to aid and support the body of knowledge in the field of medicine.
- Journal of Science
- Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences
- The Journal of Biological Chemistry
- Increased use of check-lists.
- Improved training in logic, probability and statistics.
- Enhanced focus on ethics.
- The formation of a centralized database of scientific misconduct.
- The establishment of uniform guidelines for retractions and retraction notices.
Source: Two Thirds of Scientific Publications Retracted Are Fraudulent