- Arab media in league with Western intelligence services
- Israel, US arm al-Qaeda to break Syria into pieces
- French Secret Intelligence Agent: Foreign Intelligence Services aid militants in Syria
- Al-Qaeda: In Mali = Terrorists; Al Qaeda: In Syria= Friends: Western Hypcorisy
- UK’s secret plots for Syria
- Americans worked for secret services
- Al-Qaeda restructured by the CIA and the Saudi secret service in Syria
- Secret US panel OK’s killing citizens
- Slaughterer US providing arms to Terrorist al-Qaeda in Syria to please Zionist Israel
- Ron Paul says chemical attack in Syria was a ‘false flag’
Wednesday, September 11, 2013
Western secret services created al-Qaeda to attack enemies of Israel *vid*
Posted by Charleston Voice
Date and Time:11 September 2013 - 19:29
Western secret services have created the al-Qaeda terrorist group to protect Israeli interests and justify military intervention in other countries, a political analyst says.
“The whole story of the so-called war on terror is not what we’ve been told. It’s not as strange as it may seem that the US would bomb Syria for al-Qaeda,” Dr. Kevin Barrett told Press TV on Wednesday.
He made the comments after Senator Rand Paul criticized President Barack Obama for asking Americans to be “allies with al-Qaeda” twelve years after the 9/11 attacks.
“Twelve years after we were attacked by al-Qaeda, 12 years after 3,000 Americans were killed by al-Qaeda, President Obama now asks us to be allies with al-Qaeda,” Paul said on Tuesday, referring to Washington’s military strike plan for Syria, where al-Qaeda-affiliated groups are fighting against the Syrian government.
“Al-Qaeda is the main foreign intelligence operation established by the Western secret services with a couple of objectives: One is to create a very serious public relations backlash against the Islamic awakening by having these al-Qaeda people committing violent acts against civilians all over the world,” Barrett noted.
Barrett, who is a member of Scientific Panel for the Investigation of 9/11, added that another reason for creating al-Qaeda is to protect the Israeli interests.
“And another perhaps more important rationale for the establishment of al-Qaeda by the Western secret services is to use it as an Arab legion to attack the enemies of Israel and the West all over the world.”
As American officials consider military strikes on Syria over accusations of chemical weapons use, “they will use the existence of al-Qaeda in Syria as an excuse to bringing more Western intervention,” Barrett said.