This website was created to expose the violence and oppression perpetrated by the Zionists and their State of "Israel" against the Jewish people who remain true to the Almighty, Judaism and the Torah.
Anti Zionist Jews Protest Brutality at Ancient Cemetery in Beis Shemesh
[ Read More ]
Desecration of Ancient GravesIn March, 2010, Zionist archeologists began excavating ancient graves in Zippori and other towns in the Holy Land.
View photographs and read about the excavation and the violence that followed.
- 13 Jul 2010 London Protest outside Israeli Embassy
- 08 Jul 2010 New York City, NY Demonstration against P.M. Netanyahu
- 06 Jul 2010 Washington, DC Protest against PM Benjamin Netanyahu
- 01 Jul 2010 New York City, NY Save the Ancient Cemetary of Jaffa
- 28 Jun 2010 Toronto, CAN Protest against Zionist desecration of Ancient Graves
- 24 Jun 2010 New York City Protest Against Grave Desecration in Jaffa
- 21 Jun 2010 Ottawa, Canada Protest against Desecration of Ancient Jewish Graves
- 17 Jun 2010 New York City, NY Protest outside Friends Of the Israel Antiquities Authority
- 07 Jun 2010 Montreal, Canada Protest against Zionist desecration of Ancient Graves
- 21 June 2010 Ottawa, CanadaÂ Canadian Jews Demonstrate against Israeli Government's destruction of Ancient Cemetery
- 6 July 2010 Washington DC Mass protest against desecration of Ancient Jewish Cemeteries
- 7 July 2010 Jerusalem - Rabbi's Hand is Severely Burned by Zionist Police
- 13 July 2010 London True Torah Jews in London protest Zionist Desecration of Jewish Graves
Judaism does not condone violence. Judaism demands that Jews be good citizens of the countries in which they reside and that they live peacefully with respect for and subservience to the ruling powers.
Judaism teaches us, that the right for the Jewish people to have self rule in the Holy Land is not unconditional. Since the destruction of our Holy Temple over two thousand years ago, the Jewish people have been exiled from this land by Divine decree. The Talmud tells us that G-d obligated us not to rebel against the ruling bodies, and not to take the land of Israel by force (see Babylonian Talmud tractate Kesubos 111A).
The aggression that Zionism presents in originally taking the Holy Land from its indigenous inhabitants is the first flag that exposes this movement for what it is -- a real deviation from Judaism. Judaism forbids us from taking the land away from those who currently have jurisdiction over it. That such things should be done not only in opposition to Judaism, but in the name of the very Judaism it defies is simply large-scale fraud.
Zionism, once exposed, proves to be the greatest enemy, the worst nightmare, to the Jewish religion and it's practitioners, that exists to date. Zionism, strikes out regularly at Jews who remain true to Torah and its precepts. There are many Jews who protest against the very existence of the State of Israel, and who are quite vocal, albeit peaceful, about their opposition.
Whenever Zionist policies or activities run counter to the Torah stance, Torah-true Jews come forward to unmask the imposter.
Unfortunately, they have many opportunities to voice their stand, because few countries in the world tramples on the religious rights of its inhabitants as regularly as does the State of Israel. Witness, the routine autopsies which are done against the stated, tearful wishes of the family. Witness, the ancient, sacred burial grounds ripped open with abandon for the construction of yet another mall, with bare bones, hundreds of years old treated to the absolute desecration of careless disposal, and the list goes on and on... Protesters suffer terribly at the hands of the Zionists, who try to quash all opposition and deal with their peaceful detractors in the most brutal fashion.
This fact, too, is yet another proof that this movement cannot speak for Judaism -- because Judaism opposes aggression and would never sanction the bloodshed of brothers who seek only to remain true to the Torah.