Search Blog Posts

Friday, February 13, 2015

VIDEO: The Dresden Inferno – An Allied War Crime

Posted on 02/13/2015
A mini-documentary which I put together about the fire bombing of Dresden on the night February 13th to 14th, 1945 with eye-witness testimony, describing a heinous, outrageous, Allied War Crime and a story of survival. The footage comes from various German sources which I have translated and narrated into English. I will try to expand this in the future with more eye-witness testimony footage,  but these clips will first need to be translated.  Hopefully, as we get TJGS established and more people join us, we will get volunteers for such projects.
The Dresden Inferno – An Allied War Crime
This video is also now available now on YouTube, however, as my videos sometimes get deleted there, or are they blocked in certain countries, I am hosting it myself to prevent censorship. Feel free to view it here and to share it:  http://youtu.be/d_O1xT38FSU

 Related article:

via justiceforgermans